Washington DC Bath Refinish After Care
Protect Your New Surface for As Long As Possible
When the team at Amazing Glaze, LLC refinishes or re-glazes a bathtub, we use non-porous finishes, so there is no need to utilize harsh cleaners to clean your tub. Any type of water-based household liquid detergent can provide excellent results
It is imperative you observe the following rules for your refinished bathtub to ensure it lasts as long as possible:
- Do not utilize your bathtub or shower for 10 hours after we finish refinishing or re-glazing it
- Do not allow a leaky faucet go unrepaired
- Do not use harsh cleaners such as SOS Pads, Comet, and Soft Scrub
- Do not use loose bath mats that have suction underneath
- Do not remove surface dust with your finger. Any and all surface dust will disappear in 3-4 weeks with normal cleanings and usage
- Wipe any areas of standing water dry
- Maintain caulking around the tub
- Use either Lysol Basin and Tile Cleaner, Mr. Clean, DOW, Fantastic or any water-based chemical to clean your tub
- Do not use bleach, dyes or liquid drain cleaners.
Call us at (202) 550-3025 for the DC, MD & VA area if you have any further after care questions!